Schöne Dinge ausprobiert !
Kerstina, this is so YUMMY looking, very chic with the color combination! great interpretation of the sketch!
Great card, I love the layout! Thank you for playing with PIO this week.
Kerstina, this is absolutely fabulous! I can't resist the color combo. One of my favorites. Thank you so much for celebrating a year of sketches with me!Hugs,Tracy
So cute - love the cupcake! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
Kerstina, this is so YUMMY looking, very chic with the color combination! great interpretation of the sketch!
AntwortenLöschenGreat card, I love the layout! Thank you for playing with PIO this week.
AntwortenLöschenKerstina, this is absolutely fabulous! I can't resist the color combo. One of my favorites. Thank you so much for celebrating a year of sketches with me!
AntwortenLöschenHugs,
Tracy
So cute - love the cupcake! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
AntwortenLöschen