Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

Blau/Braun


Eine schöne Farbkombi mit dem Sketch von Freshly Made Sketches.

9 Kommentare:

  1. I love them all! That background paper is so pretty! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful cards, beautiful color combination. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are lovely! The blues and browns are so pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such elegant cards. I love the color combo too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh my, what a beatiful set of cards, that patterned paper and your colour palette is glorious!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. They are all beautiful; I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great card. Love love love the colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. These are beautiful, I love the colours you have worked with! So happy you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This is a great Color Combo.. I like how you used the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    AntwortenLöschen